Search Engine Optimization
Open a search engine, enter any search term and - like magic—a long list of results will appear. But it isn't magic; it's the seacrh engine's rank algorithm. Likewise the sequence and ranking of the results isn’t magic either – it’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) involves many factors, the most important factor is hardwork. There are no magical formulas or insider secrets.
For instance consider your messaging.
There are 4 basic questions you need to ask yourself regarding the content development of your website.
• Will people know what my company does within seconds?
• Will they understand what page they're on and what it's about?
• Will they know what to do next?
• Why should they buy/subscribe/download from this site instead of from someone else?
Ideally, you want your visitors to know the answers to these questions. It should be readily apparent what your site is about, what they can do there and why they should take action.
Where your site ranks in a search engine’s organic results could have a noticeable impact on your site traffic, exposure to new visitors and ultimately growth of your business.
Our SEO services include:
- Setting reachable goals
- Developing relevant content
- Selecting killer keywords
- Building HTML tags and meta content
- Optimizing individual pages
- Building links
- Analysis and metrics